May Food Drive
This year's annual food drive provides food donation barrels and cash boxes in convenient locations. It also introduces a new component: the Virtual Food Drive. It doesn't take up space like a food barrel, and it promotes your philanthropy through outreach and social media.
Other Ways to Help
- Dine at Besaw’s. They donate a portion of your dinner tab.
- Bring two food items to Salt & Straw for a free cone
- Bring two food items to On Deck Sports Bar & Grill (in the Pearl District) and get a $1 off a drink.
- Shop at Food Front Cooperative Grocery and donate to us on your way out.
- Enter a raffle at Blush Beauty Bar May 17-19.
- Donate 3 food items at Cinema 21 to save $1 on your ticket (through May 22)!
- Bring three or more items to the food barrel at Ellington Handbags and receive a beautiful leather change purse. Limit one per household.
Boxes of Non-Sugary Cereal
Shelf Stable Milk
Canned Soup (NOT tomato!)